Senior PharmAssist can help you by:
- Helping your clients address their medication questions and needs.
- Working with your clients, their family members and/or caregivers, and prescribers to ensure that everyone is on the same “medication page.”
- Working with your clients to sort through the various Medicare-approved drug plans that change every year and by helping them apply for federal and/or state subsidy programs.
- Helping those you serve tap into community and governmental resources that can further support their health and independence.
- Alerting you to any situations where we detect signs of abuse or neglect.